Are you looking for services for parents, children or youth. You'll find it here!
DirectoryFamily.com is specifically designed for you, as parents and caregivers, to learn more about the things you need to know when raising a family. We want to make your life easier by featuring products, services and businesses that cater to every aspect of your family life.
Found in 2005, DirectoryFamily.com offers information and advice on a wide range of issues that affect family life such as home & family, lifestyles, parents & children, education, child development, health, family supports. Our service is free, impartial and open to everyone.
Feel free to contact us if you want your family services will be listed on our website.
Facts about Family
- Australia's fertility rate in 2009 was just above the OECD average of 1.74, at 1.90 children per woman, and close to the rate of 2.1 required to replace the total population.
- Part time work is an important feature of female employment in Australia. The proportion of women (of all working women) that work part time in Australia is 33.9% compared to an OECD average of 21.7%. This is the 6th highest among OECD countries.
- Austria has one of the lowest child poverty rates among OECD countries (4 th lowest) with just 6.2% children living in poverty compared with the OECD average of 12.7%.
- Around 1 in 10 children in Belgium live in poor households (the child poverty rate is 10.0%). This is below the OECD average of 12.7%.
- Canada had the 7th highest female employment rate in 2009, at 69.1%, compared with an OECD average of 59.6%.
Family Support Agency
The family support agency is a government agency operating under the aegis of the Department of social & family affairs.
Parents & Children Together
Parents And Children Together (PACT) is a dynamic organization committed to preventing child abuse and neglect.
Children of Parents with a Mental Illness
Children of Parents with a Mental Illness (COPMI) promotes better outcomes for children living in families where a parent has a mental illness or mental health problem.